Reliable Business Solutions Network Data Security Auditing Service.
Are you sure your competition hasn't acquired your sensitive files?
Do you know where your company is vulnerable to document leaks?
When companies let employees have unrestricted access to sensitive data, it often causes trouble. Management has no idea how the data is being used, where it is distributed or by whom. The RBSI Network Data Security Auditing Service solves this problem by providing information about the users who work with sensitive data and exactly what they do with it. The RBSI Network Data Security Auditing Service also evaluates the risk of security incidents and warns about any unproductive employee activities. The RBSI Network Data Security Auditing Service shows you what's really going on in your company - from the inside - by monitoring employee activity and data use. The RBSI Network Data Security Auditing Service collects data from the systems you want to monitor and displays it in an easy-to-read dashboard, so you get useful information you can act on in a timely fashion. You'll be able to see daily workflows and productivity, identify key performers and the most efficient work habits. You will also be able to track sensitive files, spot potential data breaches, and develop compliance guidelines or compliance requirements.
Detect data leakage before it happens:
Get real insight into how your sensitive data is used, stored, and shared so that you can spot potential accidental or deliberate data leaks early.
See how people are really using data:
Track sensitive files across your organization so you can see how your employees are working with sensitive data and what they are sharing outside your company.
See how data moves across your company:
Using an easy cloud-based interface, you can monitor and analyze how data is accessed and transferred on all local, external, network, and cloud storage companywide.
Discover your productivity champions:
You know that some employees are outperforming others, but you don't know how or why. The RBSI Network Data Security Auditing Service lets you see exactly where your employees are spending time on their computers. You can also see who works with sensitive data and how they work with it, so you can restrict those who don't need access, and control who can share information and how they can share it.
HOW IT WORKS:
The endpoint workstation is where the action happens. Users work with business critical data, are active on the internet, read emails, send documents to the printer and plug in their portable media. The RBSI Network Data Security Auditing Service deploys an agent (Client) to all endpoints and maintains a regular connection with them through the server. This server builds a database of workstation activity and distributes new data protection policies and regulations to each workstation.
- Find data threats, weaknesses, and productivity holes quickly and easily.
- Get the inside story on your data.
- Detect data leaks in real time across your business.
- Spot challenges before they become trouble.
- See what's going on in real-time to better protect your business.
- Make sure your people are spending their time and your money on what really matters.
- Understand how data moves throughout your organization so you can protect it and profit.
- Focus on building your business, not losing your data.
- Protect your business from data leaks and threats.
- Discover how people really work in your business.
- Security Risk Report.
- Security Policy Assessment Report.
- Share Permission Report by Computer.
- Share Permission Report by User.
- Outbound Security Report.
- External Vulnerabilities Full Detail Report.