Is your business computer network killing your business?
Your computer network is more important than ever. When it slows down, your business slows down. When it’s under attack, your business is under attack. In the past, you could use a simple wifi router. Today, that’s like having your front door open 24 hours a day. Disaster will strike – the only question is when. You are losing money when your network is not managed. Here are a few ways it happens.
Employees Wasting Time:
When a network isn’t managed, your staff can reach any website at any time. They can use company resources – like your computer and internet connection – to chat on Facebook and play games. How much time have they wasted already?
Crashes and Outages:
Internet connection down? Can’t reach your printer? That’s part of life with an un-managed network. Your business loses money every time a system goes down. When your network is out, can you still process orders? Can you access accounting and employee records? Do your phones still work?
Slowdowns and Congestion:
A network outage is obvious, but a slowdown can hurt your business just the same. Every task is delayed. Emails take longer to send. Files take longer to download. Each one eats into the efficiency and profit of your business.
Buried in Spam:
Spam is another problem for un-managed networks. Your time is wasted on dozens of irrelevant emails from across the world. Some of them are just annoying. Others are downright malicious! No matter their intent, spam emails are a blight on your business and you should not have to deal with them.
Viruses and Data Thieves:
Your entire business is at risk when the network is unmanaged. Not only can viruses and malware lock up a computer, but they can also steal your customer and business records. This can open a tsunami of costs – such as litigation and fines – that can wipe you out.
Reliable Business Solutions managed business client benefits:
- Award winning Webroot Antivirus software – A $50.00 yearly value per PC.
- Reduced hourly rate pricing for business computer support services.
- Automatic download and installation of all current MS Windows updates and software upgrades to ensure peak operating system software performance.
- Automatic download and installation of all current anti-virus program updates and upgrades to ensure that the software is completely up to date.
- Automatic purging and removal of all MS Windows temporary files, temporary internet files, and internet cookies to remove any and all unwanted and unneeded system files.
- Automatic scanning of hard drives for removal of any and all possible PC viruses, pests, bugs, spyware, adware, malware, keyboard loggers, tracking software, etc.
- Automatic computer reboots to ensure that all of the new system and process changes take effect without any problems or interruptions of any kind.
- Automatic hard drive defragmentation, disk check, and disk cleanup of all hard drives to optimize hard drive performance and locate possible hard drive unavailability and space constraint problems.
- Automatic weekly scheduled server computer reboots.
- Review of computer system error logs, and MS Windows event viewer service, for possible malfunctions, critical errors and stopped processes.
- Review of server data backup logs, to ensure the actual validity of the actual data backups themselves, and to check for possible failures, malfunctions or errors in the data backup process.
- Review, and defragmentation, of the current MS Exchange Server database to verify the integrity.
- On demand documented and detailed asset reporting of all network hardware and software products.
- Monthly executive reports that show exactly what was all done the previous month.
- Monthly billing means no long term contract.
- Preserve, Prolong, and Protect the lifespan of your company’s computers through weekly preventative system maintenance.
Are you tired of wasting money on an unmanaged network? Tired of taking on all the risks? Call us today for help! Our staff of trained experts are ready to give your business the computer network it needs for real success!